Our IB Economics Tutors in Gurgaon can assist you in comprehending HL Economics, establishing your study schedule, and completing your IB Economics HL papers 1, 2, and 3. Here is a step-by-step strategy to getting a 7 in IB Economics HL for each piece.
How to use ‘IB Economics Tutors in Gurgaon’ to help you with your paper one
- Acknowledgment One sheet of paper
- This is the paper one setup.
- Two microeconomics questions
Two macroeconomics questions
You should answer one question from each section. TOTAL TIME: 90 MINS Spend 45 minutes studying microeconomics and 45 minutes are exploring macroeconomics.
IB Economics Tutors in Gurgaon are helping students prepare for Paper One.
This is what distinguishes the level 7s from the rest of the pack. While studying with IB Economics Tutors in Gurgaon, Level 7 students should ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS rather than simply copying down what the Economics HL Tutors say into their notebooks.
Describe: Define the following essential terms in the question:
Draw any relevant diagrams.
1) Diagrams should be about a third of the size of a page.
2) Always use a pencil that has been sharpened (so errors can be easily fixed)
3) When drawing straight lines, always use a ruler.
4) Always identify the axes correctly, for example, “Price of Cars” (Not just “Price”)
5) Draw dotted lines on the axes to indicate the equilibrium points, using notations such as Q1 to Q2 or AD1 to AD2.
6) To indicate the direction of any change, you must utilize ARROWS.
7) You ARE NOT ALLOWED to highlight or annotate your diagram with colored markers (you may only use a blue or black pen and a pencil for diagrams)
8) When categorizing macroeconomics and microeconomics, be careful not to mix them up! It’s the ‘Price of Cars,’ for example. “In Microeconomics, “Price Level” is not the same as “Price Level.”
9) The majority of your graphics should be DYNAMIC rather than statical
PART B: Don’t redefine anything you’ve previously defined in Part A.
Make sure you demonstrate to the examiner that you KNOW what you’re talking about. Any unclear issues should be clarified.
IB Economics HL examples for getting a 7
Collect real-life, credible examples. Make them up on the spot, but stay away from generics!!! Make them stand out!!! Make a bank of these so you can use them again and again!
The 5 minute reading time is crucial in this case. You’ll have the opportunity to scan through all of the questions to determine which ones inquire about topics you’re familiar with.
Do not answer a question solely based on the definitions. It is more vital that you answer the last two questions, each earning eight points.
When you can write, make sure you annotate the text—underline, highlight, make notes in the margins—anything that will help you understand the information.
Timings suggested by IB Economics Tutors in Gurgaon.
Time allotment options:
Defined terms each one lasts 30 seconds. Remember the TRAGAKES meanings word for word. 10 minutes each for questions b and c, for a total of 20 minutes.
Justification 2 minutes easy Assume these changes, the price rises, and the quantity rises. This moves to the left or right. STATE THE EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION OF (1 point)
Justification 5 minutes of difficulty: What’s the story behind this shift to the right? What’s behind it in terms of economics? Taken directly from the text. Take a look at the marking system. Keep it as precise as possible.
Taking on Paper
- Year after year, it becomes more difficult. Acknowledgement Paper No. 3
- Knowledge, comprehension, definitions, justifications, and mathematics are all used in the questions. They range from one to four points. Either you are aware of it, or you are not.
- Year by year, there is fewer maths, more explanation, and more extended questions.
- All of the definitions from P2 should be remembered. The glossary from the Economics HL textbook is also included.
How to be ready for and write a testing Exam 3
- Do all of the past paper from M13 to the most recent possible (the specimen is a waste of time).
- They tend to repeat themselves a lot, so practice all of them until you’ve mastered them.
- Understand the majority of ideas from top to bottom.
- The desire to be asked to explain two reasons wherefore (most are in the textbook, so if you like flashcards, this could be helpful to memorize stuff).
- Know how to read and understand all of the diagrams. Also, what they imply.
- All of the formulas should be memorized.
The schools in Gurgaon under IB
Amity Global School
Lancers International School
Pathways World School
Scottish High International School
The Heritage School